we are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. You can travel through most of our website without giving us any personal information but sometimes we do need it to provide services that you requested. This statement of privacy explains data collection and the use of it so please read the entire statement.
Collecting your Personal Information:
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Usually this information is requested when you order email newsletters, catalogs or when you purchase our products. We continually monitor our website for errors and if one occurs, information about your web browser may be collected to assist us in correcting the problem.
Use of your Personal Information:
We may use your personal information for several purposes such as:
1. To make our website easier for you to use by not requiring you to enter your personal information more than once.
2. To help you quickly find services or information.
3. To help us develop and deliver content most relevant to you.
4. To inform you of special offers, updated information and new services .
5. To contact you when you have received an error while using our website so we can help you solve the problem.
We will disclose your information, without notice, only as follows:
1. To obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served.
4. When you have an open account with Palacci Group, credit and payment history is occasionally shared with credit reporting agencies.
5. When required to disclose "point of sale" information to a supplier for market research and payment of commission to the supplier's sales force.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our privacy statement contact us at email@example.com